Your jLiving Report a repair

Report a repair

To report a repair, please complete the form below or send an email to Please make sure to include the name of the block and a flat number


If the repair is of an emergency nature, please contact the Scheme Housing Manager in the first instance via the Warden Call System. If the Scheme Housing Manager is not on duty or is away from the block, your call will be answered by a member of staff at the Association’s off-site helpline.


latest news

Read all about the latest developments at j living, as well as our 'Ask the Expert' feature full of recommendations and advice.