We thought we would ask Joseph, Housing Manager at Lioenel Leighton and Wolfson Court a few questions to find out more about him…
1. Favourite thing about Winter? It’s not too hot (and it’s my namesake)!
2. If you were to dine in a restaurant what would be your favourite cuisine and what would you choose to eat? Chinese – anything noodley.
3. What did you want to be when you grew up? Taller.
4. If you were prime minister for the day, what laws would you pass? Arrange the removal of current corrupt political system – then fire myself.
5. What is the craziest/most daring thing you’ve ever done? Began working for JLiving or backpacked around Asia for a year possibly.
6. If you won the lottery how would you spend it? Save the world then have my eye brows reshaped.
7. If you didn’t live in London, where would you like to live? Some exotic distant utopian peek preferably with a hot tub and a mini bar.
8. What animal would you like to be and why? A Pandora (burrowing bivalve mollusc with a fragile shell) or a Phoenix because its reborn from fire – yeah a phoenix !
9. Favourite holiday destination? Chernobyl for its flora and fauna and the fact I can heat my meals without need of a microwave.
10. Tell us something that nobody knows about you? I’m an extra-terrestrial from the planet Zog.
11. If you could travel to one of the planets, which planet would you go to? Planet Zog – O’ home sweet home.
12. If a millionaire decides to fund your all expenses paid one week trip to anywhere, where would you go and what would you do? That’s very unlikely to happen but ok – Hastings; to watch the seagulls swoop above the sea, fighting over chips.
Thanks Joseph great to get to know some more about you.