Our property, known as 99PPA, based in Golders Green offers 27 self-catering rooms with communal kitchen and dining areas.
· Our welcoming student accommodation offers students, often coming from outside London to the capital for the first time not knowing anyone, the opportunity to socialise and make friends with others who are in the same situation.
· The accommodation is clean and comfortable and we offer very reasonable and competitive rates.
· Kashrut is maintained to the London Beth Din, Kashrut Guide standards for all students, so it is suitable for students of all religious backgrounds.
· The communal lounge is often the venue for wonderful Friday night dinners where students can eat and socialise together.
· Many other social events are held in the communal lounge, enabling students to meet other students from across London.
We have lots of flexible space available depending on students’ preferences and requirements. The building is arranged over two floors and spread over three areas – the Front building, the Main building and the Annexe.
The Front building
The front building hosts the communal lounge, five bedrooms, a small kitchen, a bathroom and a toilet.
The Main building
The Main building is home to the laundry room and 19 bedrooms over two floors. Each floor also has two large kitchen/diners, two bathrooms and two toilets.
This area has just two bedrooms, a shower room, toilet and a small kitchen.
Each fully furnished bedroom has:
· A vanity unit
· Hot and cold water
· Central heating
· Double glazing
· Bed, wardrobe and desk
· A comfortable modern communal lounge with a 42” screen TV, games and coffee area
· Communal laundry room
· Shared kitchens
· Shared bathrooms
· Fast, wireless internet access which is included in the rent
· Two managers, responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the building from Monday to Friday
· The recreational rooms, common areas, kitchens and bathrooms/toilets are cleaned daily from Monday to Friday
· Please note: all rooms are for single occupancy only.
Rooms are available from September to mid-June paid termly in advance. If any students are interested in finding out more about availability for 2023, please contact our Lettings Coordinator for the annual fees.
All students are required to pay a deposit returnable at the end of their stay and a Council Tax deposit returnable upon receipt of a CT certificate confirming student status and available from colleges and places of study.
Summer lets are available on a weekly basis usually available in July and August. In Summer 2022, the price for rooms is £180 per week. To view our properties, please click here. To find out more please contact us, or click here to apply.